wuji symbol white100x114


Temple of Peace and Virtue

An De Fu Shen Gong

Registration Information

This event is open to anyone interested in Daoism or Daoist culture.

Details on cost, etc, will be added as we obtain them. 

May 10-26, 2020

Registration Form will be here once we are accepting registrations

May 10

Depart US

May 11

Arrive PEK (Beijing) and Travel to Wuhan

May 12 – 18

Daily Study at White Horse Monastery

May 19

Travel to Qingcheng

May 20 -22

Study at Jianfu Gong

May 23

Travel to Beijing


-       Tour of China Daoist Association and Daoist College

May 24-25

Self-Directed Activities in Beijing

May 26

Depart China

Registration Fee
TBA US Dollars Double Accomodation
Due by TBA 1, 2020

Fax, or email or mail the Registration form to:

Temple of Peace and Virtue
Fax (800) 848-0649 or (760) 228-9474
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

It is strongly recommended that you fax or email your application.
If you mail your registration form in, you MUST also email our office to notify our administrative staff that you have done so.

What is Covered:

  • Travel to and from PEK airport to Wuhan, from Wuhan to Qing Cheng, and from Qing Cheng back to airport.
  • Hotel accommodations during the events
    • All accommodations are double. If you wish to room with someone specific please list their name on the application.
    • Single accomodations will require an additional charge. TBA
  • Food while staying at Wuhan, Qing Cheng and Beijing.
  • A Teeshirt commerating the event

What is not covered:

  • International flights to PEK
  • Chinese VISA
  • Anything else not specifically outlined above

What you need to do:

  • Send us your Registration Form and payment by TBA
  • Purchase your international ticket to PEK.
    • Leave USA/or home country: May 10;
    • Arrive PEK: May 11, 2020
    • Recommended flights may be posted here at a later date, please check back.
  • Get a passport
    • SIGN your passport.  You will not be allowed to use it if you do not.
  • Get a Tourist visa to China (China now offers 10-year Visas for the same price as 1-year Visas for US Citizens.)
    • To get a VISA you will need copies of your Passport, proof of airline ticket, and hotel reservations.
    • Once we receive your Registration, we will send you hotel information to use for this purpose.
    • To get your VISA, take the following to a Chinese Consulate or send to an online service:
  • Send us your flight information as soon as you have booked tickets (Fax or email)
  • Send us a copy of the image page of your passport (Fax or email)


Sponsors will be arranging a limited number of shuttles from the airport to the hotel.  To simplify this process, attendees need to arrive and leave from the designated airport on the appointed days.